SPV Series – according to UL1449 4th edition
CPV Series – according to EN50539:11-2013 standard
Prosurge SPV series is a Type 1CA SPD according to UL 1449 4th, designed for photovoltaic system DC-side protection against the damage from surges caused by lightning and other electrical sources.
- UL1449-4th Type1 listed Surge Protective Devices for PV/ Photovoltaic system.
- Rating: (1)Max. permitted DC voltage(Vpvdc): 85V -1500Vdc; (2)Surge capacity(8/20 μs): 50kA; (3)SCCR: 100kArms -tested without external CB or fuse
- Pluggable design with window fault indication
- Remote alarm signal optional
- Meet worldwide standard of UL 1449-4th, IEC61643-11:2011 & EN50539-11:2013
- Global patented thermal disconnector design with arc extinguishing device, fail-safe & self-protected, quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function. No additional over-current protection devices required.
Prosurge CPV series are a Class Ⅱ SPDs according to EN50539-11:2013/A1:2014 designed for PV/ photovoltaic system DC-side protection against the damage from surges caused by lightning and other electrical sources.
By employing highly-performed and reliable thermally disconnected device, and Y protection circuit per EN50539-12(vde 0100-712), CPVs are safe and fault resistant to insulation error in the PV system.
- TUV certified per EN50539-11:2013/A1:2014
- Ucpv: 48V, 600V, 1000V, 1200V, 1500V
- High discharge capacity up to 40kA 8/20 μs
- Prewired Y protection circuit for 600V, 1000V, 1200V, 1500V application
- Uniform current flow technology of MOV
- Reliable thermo disconnected device
- Consisting of a base part and pluggable modules
- Easy replacing and anti-vibration due to module releasing and locking system
- Multifunctional terminals for connecting conductors and bus bars
- Degradation failure indication and optional remote signal contact.