Modules for DC/PV SPD – SPM Series
Prosurge SPM series are surge protection modules which are heavy MOV based devices and are constructed with Prosurge thermal protection and arc extinguishing technology, can be easily integrated in or mounted on PCBs. They are the best choice for global customers to develop PV SPD at minimum cost.
- UL recognized Type 1CA Surge Protective Devices (ANSI/UL1449 4th), Type 2CA SPD (CSA-C22.2) for PV/ photovoltaic system.
- Rating: (1)Max. permitted DC voltage(Vpvdc): 85V -825Vdc; (2)Surge capacity(8/20 μs): 50kA; (3)SCCR: 100kArms -tested without external CB or fuse
- Completely meet IEC61643-11:2011 & EN50539-11:2013
- Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function due to special thermal disconnector design with arc extinguishing device
- Wide operating temperature range and high reliability.
- High surge current capability and low leakage current.
- Provide a number of ways to use on PCB, such as permanent soldering or pluggable.
- Floating remote signaling contact for fault indication while additional uses of PVD_Base
PCB Installation Illustration